Monday, January 2, 2012

The Flight!!!

Soohee and me!! A graduate of Seoul National University!!

I am a little behind, because I am just getting internet connection in the apartment I am living in.  The flight was REALLY NICE!!! hahah, 1 hour to Chicago, then 14 hours to Incheon.  However...  I sat next to a REALLY nice Korean professor on the flight to Korea.  Her name is Sohee Kim, and she teaches at Gangneung-Wongju National University.  We talked for maybe 6 hours haha, about Korean culture and American culture. It was SO NICE, and made the trip seem very short. When I landed I was greeted my my dear girlfriend... who chose to dye and cut her hair, and ware high heals, and clothes I had never seen her in before (which made it almost impossible to find her kkk)

No comments:

Post a Comment