Wednesday, January 11, 2012

MacDonald's: Lotteria!!!

In Korea, there are MacDonald's, which I haven't tried yet.  There are also kind of these Korean MacDonald's called Lotteria!!! I went there to enjoy some All American Beef Products.... hahaha, it was good, I suppose.  The meat is sort of dry compared to America... probably because there isn't nearly as much GREASE, which we all know, makes a good burger good ;)  But still, it was tasty. Also... I found my sweet Mountain Dew :) :) :) but...... not the same as in America.. I think just as much sugar, but, also more carbonation.  Too many bubbles on my tounge!! haha, it was a nice to see anyway ;) Kind of like a friendly face in a foreign country ;)



MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

1 comment:

  1. When you come home, allow me to take you out for a Big Mac or Quarter Pounder with cheese. Plus many Mountain Dews.

    ReplyDelete